Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Estée Lauder Advanced Night Time Repair

Debenhams are holding one of their regular Beauty Events this week which means you can save 10% on all their beauty products. You can also collect 500 bonus points (worth £5.00) on your Beauty Club card when you spend over £40.00 - what more excuse does a girl need to go shopping?

I have heard many great things about Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair serum so decided to treat myself. I've tried many, many nighttime skincare products but unfortunately have never found one that I am totally happy with. I tend to find that the ones that promise rehydration, although they may make my skin less dry and reduce fine lines, give me blocked pores and breakouts.



As with all Estée Lauder products the packaging is functional but glamorous which fits perfectly with the brand. The brown bottle and stopper makes me think of those lotions and potions you find in old-fashioned chemists.

I'm a sucker for Beauty marketing copy and Estée Lauder describe this Synchronized Recovery Complex as a "comprehensive, high-performance anti-aging serum - 30 years of innovation. Inspired by groundbreaking DNA research - brings your skin a dramatic reduction in the visible signs of aging". It sounds pretty scientific yeah? So it must work!

Well if the reviews are anything to go by it will. Women rave about this product claiming it can not only rehydrate the skin and reduce wrinkles but also unblock pores, fade acne scars, tighten skin and get rid of blemishes and redness.



The actual serum felt very light on my skin and the dropper dispenses exactly how much you need which is only 3 or 4 drops for my entire face and neck.

I will do a follow up post in a couple of weeks after I've decided whether this really is the miracle product I've been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!